Friday, August 24, 2012

Getting it back

Well, my prediction from my last post proved true. I let a lot slide this summer. I did do some running, but not nearly my normal amount and strength training went right out the window. So here I am, starting out again, trying to get back to where I was a couple months ago.

Last night I went to a new boot camp with Jen. It was great. The exercises were similar to what I had done before but still new and different. I was happy that I managed to keep up throughout the training, as red-faced and covered in sweat as I was. And today I have a nice muscle ache in my legs reminding me I have more work to do.

Last night I regretted not keeping up with my exercise, but not so much today. It was nice to have a break over the summer and not stress about getting out in the heat.

I'm getting my motivation back after last night's class. I find that once I start exercising it leads to more exercise and better eating as well.

Now I'm off to make a salad for lunch with some swimming afterwards and maybe eventually I'll get my muscles back.

No comments:

Post a Comment