Monday, October 22, 2012

Fall Colours for Motivation

It is so much easier to motivate yourself to run when it is cooler out and the sun is shining onto fall colours. I ran with my husband this morning and half way through we were admiring the orange leaves against the bright blue sky when a blue jay flew in and landed in one of the trees. The colours all together were amazing!



On top of that it is closing in on the end of October and we were still running in shorts and tank tops. A crisp fall breeze kept us at the perfect temperature. I love it when the universe aligns like this. Perfect running weather makes my day.


Now I just have to keep going for the rest of the week. I am trying to stay motivated and moving as we have just signed up for a race in November and I want to finish it in one piece. I am faltering a bit with my running, but I've kept up bootcamp pretty regularly so I shouldn't be in too bad a shape.

On top of that I am hoping to run my first marathon in the spring, well, a 50k actually. May as well go for broke!

Here's to continued motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment