Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Just Dance - A Fun Workout!




I am unabashedly in love with Just Dance.  Not only is it so much fun, it can be a great workout.

In such cold weather, it's nice to have a good workout you can do indoors.

I think the most important thing is that I do it for fun and because I love it, and it's also a great sweat.  I've done it for two hours once and didn't even notice the time going by.

Most of the dance moves are very energetic, and you use arms and legs as well as jumping and hopping.

There's even a Dance Workout option.

And no, no one is paying me to write this.  I've always loved to dance, and now I can do it at home and be inspired by some amazing moves.

Watch out the next time I'm on a real dance floor!

Want to have fun and burn calories too?  Just dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment